Barcelona, Spain (June 18, 2018)
As VINCLE is carrying out his national and international expansion plan, we have reached a new partnership agreement, this time with the Spanish Home Improvement and Hardware Association (AFEB), and will be the provider of recommended services for his associates.
This partnership allows VINCLE to enter the DIY market together with AFEB, the reference association for DIY and hardware manufacturers, and to expand its market share in a sector that is increasingly moving towards the methodology and the working processes of the great consumption, and where VINCLE provides a high value proposal that will improve the commercial processes and the profitability of the associated companies.
Among the principal competitive advantages that VINCLE provides to the companies associated to AFEB, we highlight:
- The improvement of the commercial processes, as well as having an omnichannel overview of the business.
- Processing orders from the point of sales in a simple and dynamic way.
- Increasing the business results through cross-selling and upselling actions in the points of sales thanks to the promotional engine.
- Obtaining relevant KPIs in the point of sales, both ours and from our competitors, so we can improve our presence in the shelves with the best image recognition technology.
- Suggesting and confirming promotions in the point of sales.
- Encouraging the sales team’s productivity.
- Boosting sales with complementary channels such as telesales, delivery or the distributor portal.
This partnership agreement has, thus, the objective of introducing Vince into the DIY market, as our SFA/CRM solution (Sales Force Automation/Customer Relationship Management) ensures to meet the current and future needs of this sector, which is evolving towards a more competitive model.
With more than 27 years’ experience, VINCLE is a software vendor specialized in the development of SFA/CRM software solutions thought for the great consumption sector and that have the objective of improving the business processes, increasing sales and profitability. VINCLE has offices in Barcelona, Madrid and Cádiz, as well as an international presence thanks to its authorized partners channel.
AFEB (Asociación de Fabricantes de Bricolaje y Ferretería in Spanish) is the Home Improvement and Hardware Association for Spain and Portugal, it was born in 2004 with the objective of boosting these type of companies by permanently collaborating with all the participants of the distribution, FEDIYMA (Federación Europea de Fabricantes y Distribuidores de Bricolaje), the European federation for manufacturers and distributors of the DIY industry.